Thursday, January 10, 2019

Puppy LOVE

Do you have fur babies? I have two noisy Morkie boys, Sheldon and Cooper! Yep! You guessed it! Named after the infamous Sheldon Cooper of The Big Bang Theory! And funny as it is, our Sheldon is so appropriately named as he possess all the quirky personality traits of Sheldon on Big Bang! He is anti-social, has a very strict routine.. and even has his favorite spot!! But I LOVE him dearly!!
            They love to travel with us! They get so excited when they see us packing our bags!
But they LOVE being in the studio with me! They have snacks and a bed that sits right next to my desk! They are my every day crafting partners!


Close to My Heart knows we LOVE our Fur Babies too! So, here is the latest stamp set created to help us celebrate all our PUPPY LOVE!! 

Isn't it cute? I just love it!! And think of all the cute pages or cards you could create with this set!


I created this page kit using a little inspiration I found in the NEW Close to My Heart Idea Book! I can't wait to add my pictures of Sheldon and Cooper to this layout! This pre-cut/pre-stamped page kit will be available for purchase at my Winter Retreat next week! If there are any left, they will be available on my Facebook page! 

But, you can order this adorable stamp set on my website and start creating your own beautiful scrapbook pages to highlight your love for your fur babies!! Here is the link that will take you right there..

Until next time...Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment