Monday, January 7, 2019

An "I LOVE YOU!" kinda day!

Good morning friends!! 
Today my husband and I celebrate our anniversary!! I just love him so much!! He takes such good care of me!! And I shall share some LOVE with him when I give him one of these adorable cards!! 



These cards are part of a 14 card workshop that I am offering!! 


There are a variety of sentiments in this collection that are perfect to share with friends and loved ones! This workshop will be offered in my studio or in YOUR HOME! Get your craft on with friends while sharing a glass of wine (or two) and some snacks while creating this beautiful card collection. If you are not available to attend a class but would love to make these cards, I will gladly send you a precut/pre-stamped kit for you to assemble at your convenience! 

Contact me for more details or to schedule your event today!

Until next time...Happy Scrappin'! 



No comments:

Post a Comment