Friday, September 11, 2015

ZOE feels the MAGIC of Disney!

I cannot tell you how much fun the ZOE paper pack is!!! I am continually amazed at the flexibility this paper has to offer!! Today I assembled the Workshop on the Go. I prepared the first layout as directed! Simple enough! And adorable!! Then I started playing with the second layout...cut all the pieces and the light bulb went on!! So many of my scrappin' friends keep asking me for Disney layouts!! I saw that cute polka dot paper and decided, why not!!! So.....


And since this is the 60th Anniversary at Disneyland and everything is blue! I felt that this worked perfectly!! I flipped the design over and this is what I got!!! 


And the compliments worked perfectly!! 

I hope you enjoyed it!! I have a few more things up my sleeve with Zoe so be sure to check back tomorrow!! And if you want to get your hands on the adorable ZOE papers, compliments and assortments, you can visit my website to order!! Just click here and you can get started!!

Until tomorrow...happy scrappin' my friends!!

Bonnie



2 comments: