Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Who has a student that is GRADUATING this year?

Good morning Scrapbook Friends!!

How many of you have a child that is GRADUATING this school year? Do you have a friend that has a child graduating? I know, you are thinking I am crazy to ask you this in September!! But, I am not crazy at all!! I want to help you create the PERFECT gift for your graduate!!
What if I told you that you could create the most amazing keepsake for your graduate that highlighted his/her entire life thus far!! That you could begin this project right now, setting aside one day a month to work on your project, and have a beautiful, completed memory book wrapped and ready to share at graduation!! Well you can!!!!
And I can tell you, your student will think this is the best gift ever!! How do I know this? Because I did it!! I handed my children (not all of them...I started late...and those that didn't get them constantly remind me!!) their childhood at graduation!! They loved seeing their story filled with adventure, activities, artwork, comedy and most of all...LOVE!
Want to learn more about this AMAZING opportunity? Send me an email, give me a call or message me on Facebook!! We can set up a time to discuss this in detail! AND...know that I am going to be there to help you every step of the way!!! This is a GIFT of a LIFETIME!!!!

Don't hesitate!!! Contact me today!!

Until next time....Happy Scrappin' my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment