Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Trick or Treat!!

Hello scrapbook friends!!

I wanted to share the adorable Trick or Treat gift bags that were created by a fellow consultant. I loved them so much I decided to offer them as a class for the kids to create for their classmates at Halloween!


Aren't they sweet? I LOVE them!! 
Each kit will create 24 bags. All pieces will be precut for easy assembly. If your child is unable to attend the class, but would still like to assemble a kit, I will stamp all pieces ahead as well!

The cost of each kit is $32. I will be offering this as a class October 10th at the West Windsor fire station, 9 Karla Dr., Windsor , NY from 10AM-12PM or 1PM-3PM. If you would like to register your child for this FUN Halloween project contact me at 607-427-4164 no later than September 30th!

This is also our all day workshop and our Annual Craft Garage Sale event. You are welcome to come and craft the day away!! Bring the kids for a few hours...I will do the project with them and then dad can come and get them!! You can then enjoy the remainder of the day scrappin' away!! 



1 comment: