Friday, April 19, 2019

May Scrapbook Kit...The World is Yours!

Hello Scrappy Friends !!

I am so excited to share my May Scrapbooking Kit with you! To celebrate National Scrapbooking month Close to My Heart created the most AMAZING paper collection for us, The World is Yours! You are going to LOVE it!!

I created 5- two page layouts with this collection. AND there are two Cut Above layouts as part of the bundle created by Close to My Heart!! Incredible!! Here are all the layouts...











There are several different kit options available to you. All kits come PRECUT and PRESTAMPED for your convenience. Precut kits may be ordered now through May 8th. I anticipate mailing all kits by Monday, May 20th. My son is getting married in Florida on the 5th so I will be celebrating!!

The Bundle with stamp includes all precut/prestamped pieces to create the 5-two page layouts designed by me, the two Cut Above layouts, the Stamp set, Gold glitter gems, Wood Shapes and a roll of burlap ribbon.

The Bundle with out stamp set includes all items listed above MINUS the stamp set.

AND..the final option are the 5 layouts designed by me. This kit includes all the preut/prestamped materials to create my 5 layouts, a package of gold glitter gems, package of wooden shapes and a roll of burlap ribbon.



If precut kits are not fo you, The World is Yours paper collection and bundle options will be available on my website May 1st!! This collection will not disappoint!!
                                                  http ://bonnietullo.closetomyheart.com



The World is Yours Precut Scrapbook Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment