Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Made with Love

I was so excited to open this box containing my latest Close to My Heart order!! Why? Because it contained the newest product bundle, Made with Love!! Oh my gosh!! The wood album cover is so awesome!! This is a brand new product being made here at Close to My Heart!!



This album is perfect to document a specia relationship...maybe MOM (Mother's Day is reight around the corner)! Or to create a sweet mini album of one of your favorite memories!!



I am going to use this one to create a special story about my mom and I!! I know she will love it!!



This special comes with a downloadable workshop guide! There is a Design Space file included for use with the Artbooking Cricut cartridge for the pages!! And for those of you that havn't upgraded to Design Space...yep! Detailed directions and cutting instructions provided for you too!

AND... I will be doing a short technique video to share with you to add some additional pizazz to your cover!!


You can visit my website to order your bundle today!!!

Happy Scrappin' my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment