Wednesday, October 25, 2017

PURRFECT love...

          I used to have this cat, her name was Casper. She was the sweetest black and white, long haired love. She was always so happy to see me!! I can remember having the worst day ever and laying on the couch crying. My sweet Casper climbed on the couch, snuggled in close to me, looking me right in the eyes and started purring away. It was if she knew I just needed a little love and she was going to be sure I got it! I loved that cat so much! And when I saw this stamp set in the new Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations, I just knew I had to have it!! Don't you just love it?

So, in memory of my sweet Casper kitty, I went to work creating this sweet layout! I still need to find the pictures of her, but that may take some time!!


But, those attending the November retreat will have the opportunity to puchase this layout as a precut, pre-stamped page kit!! Should I have any remaining after the retreat weekend, I will list them here on the blog for sale!! 

If you would like to purchase this adorable stamp set click here

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment