Saturday, October 28, 2017

FURever my Faithful Friend!

How many of you have Fur Babies? We have always had dogs and currently have two Morkies. They are the sweetest 4 pounds of love you have ever seen! Meet Sheldon and Cooper!!


I love these dogs so much! And they LOVE us!! They are always beyond excited to welcome us home and then never leave our side! They actually are my scrappin' companions! They have a bed right next to my scrap table in the studio.

So, naturally, when the Faithful Friend stamp set was released in the Close to my Heart Annual Inspirations catalog, I knew I had to have it!!

And I knew YOU would want a sweet layout to document all the love shared with your FUR Baby!!
So here you go!!


This layout will be available as a precut, pre-stamped page kit for those attending the retreat this fall. Should kits remain following the weekend, they will be available here on the blog for purchase! If you would like to purchase the Faithful Friends stamp set click here!

Until next time.... Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment