Thursday, August 31, 2017

SCRAPBOOK PAGE KITS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE BLOG!

Hello Scrapbsoook Friends!!

I am very excited to start offering my Scrapbook Page kits and Monthly Scrapbook Kits for purchase here on my blog!! I have starting loading them here on the blog today! I'm sure it will take a while to get it all set up and with the grace of God the PAYPAL feature will work! I am technically challenged so please be patient with me.
All kits that I place on the blog with have a local pick up option or a shipping option. Obviously, should you need me to ship there is an additional cost.

I have placed a few older kit collections under the Monthly Kits, as they are still available in my inventory.

Here are a couple of the page kits already added!!



I hope you all enjoy this added service!!

Happy Scrappin' my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment