Friday, August 25, 2017

Bats & Cats is HERE!!

Good morning Scrapbook Friends!!

The September Kit of the Month is ready!! I am in love with the bright, bold colors featured in the Bats & Cats kit!! I adore the Halloween themed pages, but wanted to include something that would work for everyday!! Are you ready to see them? Here we go....
 Oops!!! I forgot to finish cropping this photo!! That's what happens when you are in a hurry! Ugh!
So know that those gray ends are not there..ok? OK!




This kit comes precut for you!! And there will be photos and simple directions for assembly! The price for this kit is $43.02. If you are local, you can pick your kits up at my studio. If you are long, distance, no worries! I will gladly ship to you, but there will be an additional shipping cost of $7.



Bats & Cats Scrapbook Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment