Monday, September 26, 2016

JEEPERS CREEPERS this paper goes a long way!!

Good Morning Scrapbook Friends!!

I wanted to share with all of you the September Workshop I have created for my clubs. I chose the JEEPERS CREEPERS paper collection this month, along with the Sugar Skull stamp set, this and THAT stamp set and the NEW Marker Alphabet stamp set.
Jeepers Creepers Workshop Your Way

Sugar Skull

This & That

Marker Alphabet

We also used Watercolor Paints and the NEW glitter brush! This workshop created 6 two page layouts!!!
I began with the Jeepers Creepers Workshop Your Way!! Three adorable layouts with bonus Pocket Pages!!






Once I completed these pages, I had so much paper left over that I added a few sheets of cardstock and created 3 more layouts!




AND...when you purchase the supplies to create these beautiful layouts, you qualify to receive the September Stamp of the Month for only $5!!
To purchase the items shown here, you can visit my website http://bonnietullo.ctmh.com

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'!!






No comments:

Post a Comment