Thursday, September 22, 2016

Have you seen the HOLIDAY EXPRESSIONS catalog yet?

        The 2016 HOLIDAY EXPRESSIONS catalog is here!!! Have you seen it? AMAZING!!!


This catalog is filled with beautiful paper, stamps, scrapbook and card kits, and adorable stamp and thin cut bundles!!! There are 4 brand new paper collections!! And you are going to LOVE every one of them!!

To view the amazing items in the Holiday Expressions click here. Viewing on line isn't always  FUN though! I prefer to sit with a cup of coffee, my catalog in hand, and a piece of paper and pen! I LOVE creating my wish list!!

I know...you want this catalog in your hand, right? Well, let me tell you how to get yours!!  When you visit my website, http://bonnietullo.ctmh.com, and place any order, you can request to receive this catalog FREE at check out!

If you are local to me, you can contact me for your FREE catalog. I would love to bring these beautiful products to you and show you how to get them for FREE!!

Happy Scrappin' my friends!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment