Tuesday, June 9, 2015

It's a Party!!!

Who wants to celebrate? I have the most adorable Happy Birthday pages to share with you!! And I am sure you all have birthday pictures to scrapbook!!! So let me show you what I've got for you!!!



 First up we have this bright and beautiful layout!! I am waiting for my Studio J prints to come to add photos to the strip mats that I created here! When they arrive they will be a PERFECT fit!! And hidden under that birthday cake.....


You got it!!! I used a 4X6 Flip Flap to hide her blowing out the candles on her cake!!! So cute!!




Are you ready for layout number 2?


                              Here is a bright and bold layout! Very simple, but very cute!!!
                                    I wish you could see the vibrant color in these photos!!


And layout number 3?

This was FUN!! And you will get to play with something NEW! I wish it was a product from Close to my Heart, but it's not....BOO! 


And we will have a little embossing FUN too!!



And finally....


I LOVE this one too!! The Confetti Wishes paper pack and compliments are just AWESOME!!! I had so much FUN doing these layouts!! I know you are going to love them too!!





I have put together 2 kits for you! Both kits come with all the supplies and precut pieces necessary to complete all 8 pages!!! 

Kit #1 includes the Confetti Wishes paper pack, Confetti wishes compliments, Confetti Wishes assortment, Blue shimmer trim, Gold shimmer trim, Carnival Washi tape, Boardwalk Washi tape and additional cardstock and supplies necessary to complete the project. The cost for this kit is $62.60 (this price includes tax and shipping).

Kit #2 includes the Confetti Wishes Workshop on the Go (confetti wishes paper pack, confetti wishes assortment, gold shimmer trim and exclusive confetti wishes stamp set), Confetti Wishes compliments, blue shimmer trim, Carnival Washi tape, Boardwalk washi tape and additional cardstock and supplies necessary to complete the project. The cost for this kit is $71.99 (this price includes tax and shipping).

You may add the current Stamp of the Month for an additional $5 plus tax and shipping to either kit!
  




It's A Party Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment