Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Be Inspired! Join my Card Club!!!

Good morning Scrapbook Friends!!

This morning I would like to invite you to participate in my NEW monthly card club!!! This club is designed to expand your creativity by introducing you to NEW stamps, color combinations, and techniques using AWESOME Close to my Heart products!!
Each month you will be introduced to a NEW stamp set and you will create a minimum of 2 cards that I have designed for you. I will create additional artwork highlighting the use of the stamp set in hopes of encouraging you to use your stamps for other creative projects.
This is how the club will work...
Once a month we will select a date and location for your group to meet. Each month one member of the club will act as a hostess.  As the hostess, she will be responsible for selecting the stamp set we will use. Each participating member agrees to purchase the selected C or D size stamp set featured that month. I will design 2 cards that each member will create when we meet. I will also create additional artwork highlighting the use of the current stamp set. All product that is ordered each month will count towards hostess rewards for our monthly hostess. Each member will be provided a supply list for products used and you will have an option of ordering additional product if you are interested.
The cost for the club will be $20 if a C-size stamp set is selected, or $25 if a D-size stamp set is selected.
Each month, I will post a photo of our stamp set and cards so that you may share and invite others to participate.

So.... let's get this party started!!! I have chosen the first stamp set to get us going!

We will begin with the C-size stamp set, Someone Special. I have created a series of cards for you that are loaded with technique!! You will create 3 beautiful cards this month!! 




We have our first meeting scheduled for July 23rd from 10AM-12PM in my studio. If this date and time is not good for you, we will schedule additional classes!! The cost for this class is $20. To register for this class please contact me via email at bonnie.tullo@gmail.com. 



No comments:

Post a Comment