Monday, January 5, 2015

Tugging at my Heartstrings

Oh how I LOVE the new products in the Seasonal Expressions catalog!! I had so much fun playing with the Hopscotch collection! But, I couldn't wait to start playing with Heartstrings!!! ADORABLE!! And the perfect compliment....the January Stamp of the Month!!


So I grabbed the January Stamp of the Month....


And I grabbed this pile of supplies!!! FUN!!!!

And Viola'

this sweet Love Notes mini album was created!!  Its sweet, its simple and I had so much FUN playing with papers!! And the stamp set is AMAZING! Let me share a couple of the pages with you!





Here are a list of supplies you will need to complete this project;
Heartstrings paper pack   X7193B
  Heartstrings compliments  X7193C    
Heartstrings assortment  Z3015
White Shimmer trim  Z3024
Red Shimmer trim  Z1848
Stuck on You Puffies   Z3037
Pixie Extra Thick Twine   Z3035
love Struck Mini Clothespins   Z3028
Washi Tape - lagoon hearts   Z2004
Heart Embossing Folder   Z3018
Hip Pics Album  Z1956
January SOTM - This Moment    S1501

Visit my website, http://bonnietullo/ctmh.com, to order these products and create your LOVE NOTES album! 







No comments:

Post a Comment