Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Embellishment 101

I have been wanting to make fabulous, professional looking embellishments for quite some time now. And after perusing the Seasonal Expressions catalog from Close to My Heart, I noticed a set of ADORABLE embellishments! I thought to myself, I could make those! And today I decided that it was time to stop procrastinating and DO!! So I did!!!

And now I am going to show you how easy it is!! I have decided to prepare a class in making your own embellishments! I will be offering this class at the February workshop and at the Winter retreat. The class will be $10. You will get all the supplies to create all 6 of these adorable embellishments. These professional looking embellishments will be a beautiful addition to your scrapbook layouts or adorning your handmade cards!

Contact me to reserve your kit!!

**PS..if you would like to offer this as a private class in your home you may contact me to schedule your event!! **

Happy Scrappin' my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment