Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Forever in My Heart

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so I thought that I would share some LOVE with you today! I have been playing with the stamp set, Forever in My Heart from Close to My Heart!
Aren't these stamps sweet? And the work with the Art Philosophy CRICUT cartridge!

Here are a couple of adorable cards that I created with this stamp set! 



And you all know how much I love glitter! So this next card I sparkled it up with Shimmer trim!



These were sweet and SIMPLE!!! 

Here is a supply list of products I used:
C 1604 - Forever in My Heart
X7193B Heartstrings paper packet
Z3024 White Shimmer Trim
Z1848 Red Shimmer Trim
Z3018 Heart Embossing Folder
Z2116 Cranberry Ink Pad
Z2128 Hollyhock Ink Pad
Z1921 Baker's Twine Metallic Assortment

You can visit my website, http://bonnietullo.ctmh.com, to purchase all of these products and begin creating beautiful Valentine's for your loved ones!

Happy Scrappin' my Friends!!




No comments:

Post a Comment