Monday, October 6, 2014

SPECIAL DAYS TO REMEMBER ROLODEX PROJECT

Hello Scrapbook Friends!
If you are anything like me, you have a horrible time remembering all the birthdays, anniversaries, and other important dates of family members and friends. Well, I have a simple, decorative solution to that problem! I am delighted to be sharing my "Special Days to Remember" Rolodex project with all of you! I have taken an ordinary Rolodex and transformed it into a beautiful, perpetual calendar!

Here are a few peeks at some of the months! I LOVE them all!!




For your convenience, I have created easy to assemble project kits! Each kit contains a Rolodex, precut cards and pieces, as well as all the embellishments to decorate your calendar. Inks, stamps and markers will be provided at the class. You will need to bring your adhesive. 
I used several different stamping techniques to create this project. And you will learn them all!!
The price of this kit is $35. However, if you are attending the Fall Retreat and you would like to participate in the group project, your cost is $30! 
I know you are going to LOVE it! Pictures never seem to do the projects justice! The colors are always more vibrant, and you can really appreciate the texture and sparkle when you can see and touch it!! 
These kits MUST be pre-ordered! You can pre-order your kits through PayPal using the links below. Call me and schedule your classes today!! This would be a great project for a "girls night out" event!  
No scrapbooking or stamping skills are necessary to complete this project! And who knows, you might actually spark a bit of creativity in those friends that repeatedly tell you, "I am not at all creative"! 
And...This would make a wonderful Christmas or Birthday gift!! 
Happy Scrapping my Friends!!


"Special Days to Remember" Rolodex Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment