Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Monogram Gift Set

Good evening Scrapbook Friends! Hope you all enjoyed this beautiful fall day! I have been busy in my scrap room again today! I have a beautiful set of monogram note cards in a coordinating gift box to share with you today.


The decorative box holds 6 note cards and envelopes. The acetate cover (which is very hard to see here) adds a professional, finished look.

The embossing and glitter trim add a touch of elegance to these cards.

I will be offering this project as a class at the Fall Retreat. I will also be very glad to offer this class in my scrap space or yours! The cost of this kit is $15. The kit comes with all supplies necessary to make 6 note cards (with envelopes) and the coordinating gift box. You will also receive detailed directions so that you can create additional sets on your own. You provide adhesive.
These would be a perfect gift for your child's teacher this year!! 
Contact me to schedule your class!!







No comments:

Post a Comment