Friday, September 14, 2012

New Scrap Room is Ready!!

The new Scrap Room is finally ready!! Thanks to my daughter Meghan and her boyfriend, we were able to get everything moved, built and put away! I just purchased another table (not shown) to complete the work space. I am more than pleased!

Stamping Station!! The highlight here is the the wonderful storage unit my dad built for my inks, markers and refills! More on that to follow as he is taking orders for these!!!


This part of the space houses the computer and printer! And my office!!! Everything at my fingertips!!



And here we have our work space. Unfortunately I took the picture prior to addition of the extra table but there is ample space for several of us to work together! I even have the mini workstation in here for my grand daughters!!

I will soon be hosting classes here so check back frequently as the schedule will be posted soon. I intend to offer a CRICUT class, a Tools and Techniques class, and a card making class. My mind is full of great ideas! There will also be open crops starting soon on Fridays!!

I can't wait to share inspiration, creativity and friendship with you in my new space!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment