Monday, September 24, 2012

Glitter, Glitter, Glitter Class


Late last week, my sister Dianne and I took a trip to Corning, NY to learn a new technique at the Crafting Cottage. The class was called Glitter, Glitter, Glitter and I must say it was a "sparkling" good time!!! We were introduced to Elizabeth Craft Designs glitter products. And though it was a bit tricky, it was so much fun! Here are a couple of the projects that we did.




Our instructor, Barb, was wonderful! She was so patient with us! We were so excited about what we learned that I asked her to take a trip to Binghamton so that we might share this wonderful technique with our friends! I know that you are going to LOVE it!!! She will be at the workshop November 17th!!! Just in time to create some beautiful, sparkling Christmas cards!!!

Class Details...


Glitter, Glitter, Glitter
November 17th
12:00 - ???
Pre-registration for this class is required.
Students taking this class will be hooked on glitter like they never knew they would,
This glitter is DIFFERENT. It doesn't fall off your projects, it turns into "velvet" that you can literally stroke.
Barb will take you on a glittery journey filled with wonderful projects guaranteed to take your breath away.
All materials and supplies provided.
 $ 30.00 per person.
.
Barb will also bring product for purchase so that you can begin crafting your holiday projects!!

I hope you will take advantage of this wonderful class!
Contact me to register via e-mail at bonster39@aol.com
or on my cell 607-427-4164

1 comment: