Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Are your children and grandchildren getting excited to hunt for Easter Eggs at the local park? Thank goodness they are usually brightly colored and will be easy to locate in the snow!! I don't think the snow will ever go away!!
But, we will be ready to scrap the event, whether sunshine or snow!!


 I just love the soft colors featured in the Feels Like Home paper collection! Just perfect for documenting Easter photos.


                       And these stamp set!!! Oh my gosh they are so cute!! I am in love!!

                    Hop on over to my websiste to order these adorable sets before they are gone!!
                                                 Http://bonnietullo.closetomyheart.com

                                             Until next time...Hoppy Scrappin' my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment