Wednesday, January 30, 2019

It's been a labor of LOVE!

 Good morning crafty friends!

I thought I would share the project I have been working on for the past several weeks! My son and his beautiful girlfriend are getting married this May and I wanted to make their wedding invitations for them. And, knowing what an important part of the planning the invitations are, I was honored that Sylvia agreed to let me make them. And she hasn't even seen them yet!! Crazy, right? A bride that gave up complete control of this very important decision!

She wanted navy, blush and gold. And she knew she wanted a watercolor look. And I said ok!!

Had I ever made invitations before? NOPE! But, my good friend Mary had made some beautiful ones! So she and I began creating a sample. And it was gorgeous!!

So, the invitations have beautifully watercolored flower borders. And the outside has sapphire embossed flowers with a blush and gold layered scallop border. 


Then they are finished with a pretty pink satin ribbon.


I am so proud of the way they turned out! I know she is going to love them! 

Until next time..
Happy Scrappin'!!


No comments:

Post a Comment