Monday, May 2, 2016

SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS II is here!!

The SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS II is here!! And it is filled with brand new paper packs and adorable stamp sets to spark your creativity!!
There are 3 NEW paper collections, CALYPSO, MAGICAL and FLORENCE!! These papers are just beautiful!! How do I know? I have them ALL!!! And I have started preparing some FUN artwork to share with all of you!!
You will also have FUN with the NEW watercolor PML cards!! These cards were designed to accent any of your artwork!! You are going to LOVE them!!
You can visit my website  http://bonnietullo.ctmh.com to check out all these amazing NEW products! And if you would like to have a copy of the Seasonal Expressions II, please email me at bonnie.tullo@gmail.com to request a copy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment