Sunday, August 30, 2015

Out with the OLD..and In with the NEW!!

It's that time of year once again!!! Tomorrow is the final day to purchase all the items that you loved in the 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations catalog!!


I remember seeing this catalog for the first time! I was in awe!! The cover was so beautiful! I knew what was inside was going to be wonderful!! And I was right!!! The papers were beautiful. The stamps were incredible! The artwork was AMAZING!! But, after tomorrow...it's all gone!! And I mean ALL gone!! Almost ALL of the products in this catalog are retiring!! So if you want any of it...get to my website, http://bonnietullo.ctmh.com and place those orders!!! And be sure to check the "While Supplies Last" items!! Many items are drastically reduced!!!

AND then....September 1st
VIOLA!!!! We have the brand NEW ANNUAL INSPIRATIONS Catalog for 2015-2016!! And I will admit I wondered how Close to My Heart was going to WOW me following the last catalog. But...I will tell you, I am in AWE once again!! 

AND....TADA!!!


Introducing the Holiday Seasonal Expressions catalog!!! 

There are so many beautiful NEW products your head is going to spin!! Your wish list is going to be LONG!!! But...stay tuned!! Because I have great ways for you to fill your wish lists without breaking the bank!!! 
In the meantime....get the products you are currently in love with!!! They will be gone at 11:59PM tomorrow!!!

Happy Scrappin' my friends!!
Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment