Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cardmaking FUN!

Good morning Scrapbook Friends!
I just wanted to take a minute to share my FAVORITE Workshop on the Go with you! I LOVE everything about this kit! I love the paper, the twine, the sequins and most of all THE EXCLUSIVE STAMP SET!
The Workshop on the Go comes with everything you need to make 15 beautiful cards! All you need is some adhesive and ink!

                                      These cards are FUN to make! The colors are vibrant!



AND best of ALL...you get a stamp set that you can use over and over again! Choose different paper and ink and you have a brand new kit!! You can purchase your Workshop on the Go here.

If you would like to do this as a class in your home or mine, as a bonus..I will precut ALL your pieces! You can enjoy a FUN afternoon or evening with a few friends chatting and assembling your cards! AND...maybe even earn some great hostess rewards!! Contact me to schedule your class!

As always, Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment