Thursday, January 1, 2015

SCRAPBOOK CLUB for KIDS

Happy New Year Scrapbook Friends!!


I am so excited to be offering a NEW club just for kids!!! I have so much FUN scrapbooking with my grandkids, nieces and nephews (and many of your kids) that I decided to start the kids club! I have decided to start by offering classes one day a month. Should there be an overwhelming response, I will adjust the number of classes offered. Class size will be limited to 4 children per class. Should you have a group of 4 that want to scrap together and need a different date/time, please let me know! I will attempt to accommodate the group.
Details can be found on the KIDS CLUB tab. There is a registration form there as well. I think this is going to be a lot of FUN for your kids!! And for me!!
If you have any questions please give me a call!!


Happy Scrappin' !!!


Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment