Thursday, October 16, 2014

Playing with Christmas Stamps

I am not ready to start thinking about Christmas, but I have been very busy creating Christmas cards and gift ideas to share with all of you! There is something extra special when you receive a handmade card or gift!
So, here are a couple of really sweet Christmas card ideas to get you going!!!
These cards were made using the "Christmas Post" stamp set! I love the vintage feel you get with this set.
This is my favorite!!! I love the simplicity of it! I used an embossing folder to make the base, and a bit of shimmer trim to add some sparkle!

Inspired by a sister consultant, Angela Fehr, I created this sweet Christmas card. I LOVE this card! I used brown StazOn ink and clear embossing powder to stamp the girl. I love the effect it created! 

You can visit my website, http://bonnietullo.ctmh.com, to order the supplies to create these adorable cards!
X7187B Yuletide Carol Paper Pack
D1610 Christmas Post stamp set
Z1926 Quatrefoil embossing folder
Z1985 Gold Shimmer trim

Happy Scrappin' my friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment