Friday, October 10, 2014

Be Jolly

I am starting to play with all my new Close to my Heart Christmas stamps! And I must say, I have a lot! But, considering that is only October and we haven't even celebrated Halloween yet, I was struggling to create Christmas ideas. So, like many crafters I headed to the internet and my fellow consultants pages in search of some inspiration. 

This little gem was created following a fellow consultants post. And I have to apologize, I can't give her credit as I can't remember which blog I found it on! But, using a little washi tape, some metallic twine and a few gems, along with this cute little sentiment from "Be Jolly", we have success!
And that was easy so....onto the next project.

 I chose another sentiment from the same stamp set, pondered a moment and viola! Snow...snowflakes, some Snowhaven paper, a bit of glitter and we have created a sweet card! I just wish the pictures did the actual artwork justice!

And this was it for the evening. A sweet snowflake embossing folder, a bit of white daisy ink and a touch of glitter created the perfect background for this card! 

Keep checking back! i am getting in the Christmas card making groove! I will keep you posted!! And be watching for my open house!! You will have the opportunity to stop by, visit my craft space and make some Merry Christmas cards for yourself!!

Happy Scrapping my friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment