Saturday, February 22, 2014

Workshops on the Go!! It is THE way to go!!

Good morning Scrapbook Friends! I am so happy that I have become part of the Close to my Heart team! I am in love with these products and so excited about sharing them with you! I have been learning wonderful new techniques and creating great new projects! Trust me when I say, you will be overwhelmed with new ideas!! I have stocked up on lots of new product so that you can get your hands on them at the retreat!! Are you excited yet?
I wanted to highlight one of the new paper packs! I have spent the week working with the ARIANA Workshop on the Go! Workshop on the Go kits are fabulous! They come with paper, embellishments and detailed instructions to complete 2 two page layouts. However, there is enough product remaining to do so much more! I am not going to post here the designs that come with this kit, but I am going to share with you what I did with the remaining product and a few additional pieces of card stock! The photos don't really do this justice! You will love it when you see it!!





After I did this two page layout, I created this beautiful Flip Stand Album using the scraps!










This cute little table top album is filled with love and creativity! It would make a wonderful gift for a loved one!! Love it? I can teach you how to make this!! Want it as a kit? We can do that too! Want to gather a group of friends for a fun evening and create this together? Yep, we could do that too!!

The Workshop on the Go is a great way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment