Sunday, February 9, 2014

WINTER RETREAT IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!

I don't know about you, but Meghan and I are getting very excited about the upcoming Winter Retreat! It is only 18 days away!! We having been working diligently on project ideas and preparing special gift packs for you to enjoy!! I wanted to share one of the projects that will be available for you to participate in at the retreat. I absolutely love this project! And it would be the perfect Mother's Day gift!!



These are adorable 6x6 canvas displays that I made using my scraps from the Skylark Workshop on the Go! This is a quick, easy and reasonably priced gift idea! Each canvas display is $4.95 plus shipping and handling! I will have a few of these available for sale at the retreat or you may order yours today on my website and they will be shipped directly to you in time for the retreat!

We have lots of other great ideas for you as well!! We can't wait to share some great new techniques and our beautiful new products!!

Bonnie


    

No comments:

Post a Comment