Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Great Opportunity to make new FRIENDS!

Scrapbooking has become one of my passions! I truly believe that the family albums we create will be treasured for generations to come. They are filled with love and laughter, treasured moments spent with those most important to us! They tell the story of our lives! What a wonderful gift!

  The monthly workshops are an opportunity to share your inspiration and creativity with FRIENDS! I treasure the friendships that I have made at our workshops! And I love seeing the new friendships formed! It is also a great way to spend quality time with your children and grand children! I became a scrapbooker following a mother/daughter event I hosted when Meghan was about 12. We both loved it and have been creating  all sorts of beautiful paper crafts together since!

At the December workshop, my heart was filled with joy as my grand daughter Zoe attended her very first workshop! She was so excited to be there! Her enthusiasm was contagious!! One of my friends and her young daughter joined us for a workshop for the first time! Zoe and Leigha became friends almost instantly! They worked together on projects and it was so much fun watching Zoe (who is only 6) teach Leigha (who is 7) how to use the CRICUT!








I invite you to join us a our next workshop as we share creativity, inspiration and FRIENDSHIP!!



No comments:

Post a Comment