Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Explosion Box

                              Explosion Box

I was searching for a new project last week and decided that I would try an Explosion Box! I wanted something that was quick and fairly simple to make! And..I found it!!! Mine is fairly simple. I could have embellished it more but, I like the simplicity of it! And as I add the photos, I can add a few more  embellishments. Here are a few photos of the completed project. Keep in mind, they really don't do it justice!
  
 
      This is a view of the outside of the completed box.
 The following are shots of the inside. There are 3 different layers. I used coordinating papers but this would be a great project to do using your scraps. Your box would be very colorful!!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We will be making one of these at the June workshop. I will share the link where I found the project. She did a fabulous job with step by step instruction. All the measurements are also available on her blog. There is also a You Tube video!
 
Enjoy making this to set on your desk or give as a gift!! Happy Scrapping!!!
Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment